Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping and Handling
Shipping procedure within the Continental United States :
Orders placed after 8am Mountain Standard Time Monday thru Friday, will be processed and confirmed the following business day. Holidays and weekends are not business days
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday. Order confirmation, Product Availability will be provided via email after the order is processed.
- Tracking Numbers will be available on our website after the order has been processed and assigned a tracking number (only if shipped by UPS). Go to the Login Section of our website and select the option to track an existing order.
Large, Oversized, Multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges.
Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS. A physical address is required for UPS and FedEx.
- Shipping charges are estimated at checkout, actual shipping and handling charges may vary from quoted price.
Expected Delivery Dates:
Standard Shipping Rates:
- You will be able to see the estimated shipping charge during checkout based on the shipping method you choose.
Please Note The Following:
- Order Confirmation does not occur when the sale is submitted online. Order Confirmation occurs after the order is received, pulled and after additional shipping and handling charges have been assessed.
- 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times. Signatures may be required upon delivery. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so someone needs to be present to sign for the package.
- Transit days for ground shipments and 2-3 Day service, are business days and do not include weekends or holidays.
- All prices are quoted in US$.
Internet Pricing Policy
Prices in our retail store and on our website are the same, but due to sales, clearance events, or market conditions, prices may vary.
Returns, Exchanges, and Backorders
Returns and Exchanges:
Most items may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days after shipping.
Items must be new, unused, and in original packaging.
Items must include original receipt, invoice or packing slip.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless a shipping error was made.
- Please contact us at 307.739.3403 if you have any questions about our return policies or if you are unsure whether your item is returnable or if a restocking fee will apply.
Defective items are subject to our inspection before a refund or exchange is approved. Defective DVDs will be exchanged only for the same item.
All returns require a return authorization. Before you return an item, please send an email or give us a call stating your reason for a return. We will email you a return shipping label for you to affix to the original box that your order came in. You will then take the box to your nearest UPS Store and they will send it to us. If you do not live near a UPS Store, then please call UPS and request a pick-up and they will send it to us. All unauthorized returns will not be accepted.